Would you like to join our team of volunteers?
Our volunteers offer us their time, their support and their expertise. They deliver garden and building tours, help to maintain the gardens, provide front-of-house for events, help run our hospitality services, and generally inspire the next generation to get excited about our town’s history. Being a volunteer offers the opportunity to meet interesting people, both other volunteers and visitors, and to learn more about the history of the Buildings and the Lost Abbey. We can also offer the opportunity for you to learn something new, improving employability or just for the sake of learning.
You could help with…
- Greeting visitors and guiding historical tours of the buildings
- Helping run events we present in the theatre
- Helping run our bar and other hospitality
- Welcoming members of the public, interest groups or school visits
- Looking after our gardens
- Researching and cataloging our archives
- Offering support at events and fairs
Current Trustee Rôles
As part of our succession planning, we are currently looking for new trustees. For details please see the news.
or visit https://oxonvolunteers.org/